|Name||Trocare IPMP/ o-Cymen-5-ol|
|Boiling point||246 °C|
|Storage||Store at regular temperature|
|Packing||PE bag+Aluminum bag|
Trocre IPMP is o-cymene-5-ol. It is a very safe, broad-spectrum, high-efficiency, mucous membrane-contact antifungal antibacterial that has been shown to have excellent efficacy in all types of skin care and inhibit product oxidation. It is widely used in cosmetics and beauty products to prevent harmful microorganisms from multiplying, thereby extending the shelf life of products.
For coronary atherosclerotic disease, increased blood lipids and cholesterol, arteriosclerosis, angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, myocardial infarction, etc. in patients with coronary heart disease.
1) o-cymene-5-ol has a wide range of bactericidal properties, with a very small amount of addition, significantly inhibiting and killing bacteria, yeast and mold.
2) Efficient anti-inflammatory, inhibits the proliferation of acne bacillus, anti-irritant, anti-sebum leakage.
3) Prevent acne, reduce blackheads and increase skin radiance.
4) The stratum corneum softens, increases the circulation and shedding of epithelial cells.
5) It can absorb ultraviolet rays of a certain wavelength and has a certain antioxidant capacity.
White needle-like crystals. The melting point of 112 ° C, the boiling point of 244 ° C. The solubility at room temperature is approximately: 36% in ethanol, 65% in methanol, 50% in isopropanol, 32% in n-butanol, and 65% in acetone. not soluble in water.